During the course of running and improving our website, we may choose to collect some and analyse the following data you provide:
- Information about how you use www.southportseo.co.uk, and details of your visits such as the pages you have viewed. This information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data, and will be processed by Google Analytics.
- Information that you have chosen to provide use with, such as your email address.
- Information that you provide us with when you contact us.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
We use the information that we collect from you in order to provide our services to you. In addition we may also use the information other purposes, such as:
- To provide you with the information you have requested from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you regarding other products or services that you may be interested in. This additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To let you know of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
In operating the Southport SEO website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- ii. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover any costs incurred by us in providing you with this information.Contacting Us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today, and tell us how we can help you.
Follow us on Twitter, @SouthportSEO
Ask us the questions that you want answering.